Our Company was established in 1960 as a copper and lead producer. In 1980, we started producing aluminium profiles with an aluminum extruder of a capacity of 1,200 tonnes.
KURTOĞLU Aluminum is located in Corlu, approximately 100 km from Istanbul. After recent investments, our plant currently operates in an enclosed area of 31,000 m². Our company became a fully integrated, modern facility.
Our company's key characteristics are:
• Annual capacity of some 34,000 tonnes
• Approximately 500 qualified employees
• ISO 9001:2008 quality system certification
• Qualicoat certification
• Qualanod certification
• CE certification
• A molding section (wire erosion, processing center)
• Aluminum extruders: 800 tonnes 1,460 tonnes 1,880 tonnes 1,460/1,880 tonnes, 2,100 tonnes and 2,600 tonnes
• Anodising ( 75,000 amps - 412.500 м² / Month )
• Electrostatic powder paint facility ( 750.000 м² / Month )
• Mechanical processing unit (CNC processing center)
KURTOĞLU Aluminum products are exported to Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Libya, Ghana, the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Lithuania, Moldova, Serbia, Montenegro, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Armenia, Albania, Georgia, the Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, the Czech Republic, Israel, the Republic of Belarus, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Macedonia and Romania.
KURTOĞLU ALUMINUM is committed to serving its customers defect-free products.
To be a company that gives priority to customer satisfaction, places an emphasis on corporate and individual development, considers the importance of protecting the environment and our natural resources, employs expert staff and offers innovative and high-quality products to world market
To develop the company while maintaining the parallel development of technology.